Mieco Soap Nuts – 1kg
Are your curious about soap nuts as a plant based laundry detergent? ‘Soap nuts’ are actually the berries from the tree Sapindus Mukorossi found in India and Nepal. The shells of the soap nut contain a natural soap, called Saponin. When the nut shells absorb water, the saponin is released, which creates a soaping effect. Used for centuries in India, China and Nepal as a 100% natural cleaner they are an ideal eco laundry detergent.
The Mieco soap Nuts are:
- Pure and natural
- Economical – just .25c per wash
- Non allergenic (not a nut, really a berry)
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal
- Wild harvested (organic)
- Beneficial to grey-water and septic systems
- Not tested on animals
- Easy to use and most importantly, effective
- Fair trade
Simply add 4-5 soap nuts placed in the wash bag that comes with your nuts. This same 4-5 soap nuts can be used for 4-5 loads of washing before being added to your compost bin.
Trial this eco and affordable laundry detergent today.