Pincinox Stainless Steel Pegs – Pack of 20
Pincinox stainless steel pegs are not only elegant and superiorly crafted but they have been designed to last the test of time. In comparison to wooden and plastic pegs they do not rot, splint, break or go mouldy. These pegs will not need to be replaced because they have broken or the spring has come out, they simply are the best quality pegs that we have come across.
Pincinox clothes pegs are made in France to the highest quality by a family business who has been manufacturing these cloths pegs for the last 50 years without a single return.
In a world where products are built to fail and only last for a short time Pincinox Pegs are refreshing change back to a time when products where built to last. They may seem expensive but you’ll never have to buy another peg again!
Pincinox stainless steel pegs are versatile in its use, the pegs can be used as clothes pegs in the laundry, seal packages in the kitchen, dry paintings and drawings and more. They are:
– Made from high quality stainless steel
– Made in France for over 50 years by a Family Company
– Backed by a fantastic warranty
– An elegant single piece design
– Have a strong grip which is good for high winds and bad weather
– Will not mark clothes with rust or mould
– Guaranteed to never rust, break or lose their spring under normal domestic conditions
So give yourself or someone you love a gift that you know they’ll have forever.