As the weather begins to cool after a long hot summer I'm celebrating the change of season with a delicious nourishing cauliflower soup.
1 head of cauliflower
1-2 litres of bone broth
1 tbp of coconut oil
1 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
Cream and parsley to serve
1. Chop the cauliflower into chunks
2. Fry the cauliflower in a large saucepan until it starts to soften and turn a golden brown.
3. Pour in enough bone broth to cover the cauliflower and add salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for 30mins or until the cauliflower is very soft.
5. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
6. Serve with a splash of cream and a sprinkle of parsley.